Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Instant weightloss
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Mallory
PT's Troll Hunter

Thats exactly what I felt, you guys. When he walked into the room, I almost didn't recognize him. I mean, its beyond just being thin, Fas looks like he hasn't eaten in months.

According to Cindy, oh no, he eats, sleeps, breaths, feels, smells (everything you name it) just fine, except look. And then she said he moves real slow. :angry:

Ben said later after we'd left, he has seen him maybe two weeks ago and he didn't look so bad. So not only in just a few months has he had just a loss of weight, its been even faster!

I told Ben right after he said that how peeved I am at his mom. Like she can go out and constantly be buying all these new crafts and whatchamacallits from her trip to LA but when it comes to her cats she doesn't want to do anything until its practically too late! (You may recall when I asked for her about the pyometris (sp?) symptoms that her other kitty Meha was showing.)

Anyways, I sorta felt like it is something shutting down, something that is truely fatal and painful, and just looking at that poor guy... I couldn't just sit there and listen to, "Oh well he's acts normal besides that."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome