Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

More foster dogs!!~Pics included~

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  siberiantiger04 
#1 ·
I have 3 new foster babies!Well technically only 2 are babies!Tee hee...I am fostering a mommy beagle named Brandy and her 2 pups who are about 4-5 weeks old.I am fostering for Beagle Paws.I have only had them since this morning, but I already love Brandy!She is the sweetest dog!The puppies are cute too...they don't have names and it is up to me to name them.I am thinking of calling the little brown one Mocha...dunno what to call the blonde one...if anyone can help, that would be awesome!By the way, the pups are both female!

See less See more
#6 ·
they are sooo cute it gives me the puppy itch all over again even though i got a puppy 3 weeks ago. i didn't ever see him small though, he was 50lbs when i got him. i would love to foster but my husband says he would want to keep everything and it would break his heart to give them back up.

#8 ·
petpredicaments said:
Theyre beautiful. Thats great fostering animals. How did you get into that? I would love to do that in the UK
Well I have been volunteering with Beagle Paws,Ruff Spots and GPAC (Greyhound Pets of Atlantic Canada) for several years and since I was on my own and had space and knew how much Beagle Paws needs foster homes, I decided to take my volunteer work one step higher and open my home and heart to foster dogs!I absolutly LOVE it!

I really like Brandy and it will be hard to let her go...but I know that I got to help by opening my home to her and her puppies.It is sometimes hard to let them go, but at least you know that you have done some good!!It is a nice feeling!

#9 ·
did the beagle that you had a couple weeks ago (with the beautiful eyes) find a home? again i just want to say it is wonderful that you foster.

#10 ·
sara8 said:
did the beagle that you had a couple weeks ago (with the beautiful eyes) find a home? again i just want to say it is wonderful that you foster.
You mean little Bella? Yep, she is in a wonderful adoptive family.I just heard the other day that she is doing wonderfully with her new family!I am happy to hear that!

#12 ·
Congrats on the great work you do :) Fostering is ever so rewarding ! I too foster dogs for my local spca.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.