Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Vibart spotted = ^ _ ^ =
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 03:04 AM Thread Starter
Toky-Ohki
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Vibart spotted = ^ _ ^ =

The Hedgehog that I rescued last November from foxes that escaped from a outside tool shed, I named it Vibart.

I spotted him again last night while talking to my cousin stuart in the end of the garden, he moved from the right to left along the back of a fence down a slope and dissapeared under the now empty tool shed.

I had found him a right mess and he stunk pretty bad after foxes had been scenting on him and soiling on him, I bathed him and cleaned him up and found he was free of tics or any nasties, I then had him in a cardboard box full of Straw overnight and Transported him to grandpa rex's garden where I made a winter roost for him in Denise's old wooden lock up, I fed him a whole a whole can of cat food.

by January he had vanished, he had squeezed under a tight gap under the doors I would assume after the food ran out.

But officialy Vibart was spotted.

= ^ _ ^ =

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome