Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Blue Spa Cat Food
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Dena

Blue Spa Cat Food

Has anyone heard of this. I keep meaning to post about this but I keep forgeting. I went to Petsmart to pick up some litter and saw this new food. I used to feed the cats Wellness but they had a nice size sample bag of Blue Spa for $2 so I figured I would give it a try. Well my cats attacked me the minute I opened the bag (always a good sign) I got the indoor cat formula which helps reduce hairballs, controls weight, reduces waste smell, etc. It is very expensive but I finally found something that Magilla's stomach can handle. I would have to overdose him on Petromalt to I could contain the puke to every 3rd day. They have been on the food for 2 or 3 weeks now with not a single problem. There were no digestive problems with the switch, and I didn't do a real careful job of switching foods either. I noticed my cats are much more active and their coats are a little sleeker. Shedding isn't too bad either and I'm at the height of shedding season right now.

It got pretty good reviews on the internet. The only real cons are that it is pricey and its not sold all the place. Here is a link to the site: Blue Spa Cat Food

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome