Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Blue Spa Cat Food
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 02:15 PM
kittygurl823
Miss New Booty

Wow Dena, I have never heard of this before!!! It sounds like a great food! Keep us posted on how they do on it!

I love Wellness, too, as you know.. lol. I had that problem with Ginger and other foods upsetting her tummy (like Magilla), but we determined she has an allergy to fish. This food sounds like a great one, and easy to find at PetSmart, I did a search with my zip. Now, my thing is one of my kitties is getting hairballs every few days. (I think Snuggles or Ginger, I'm pretty sure it's not Smokie) Have you found it reduces hairballs with your guys yet?

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome