Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Blue Spa Cat Food
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 03:08 PM
kittygurl823
Miss New Booty

OMG about Eve's hairball!! I bet it was the food that helped get that out, too! I know it's better when they get it out, just here there is something on the floor every other day. Ack! I'm trying to brush Snuggles more to get dead hair off, because it's usually black hair so I'm assuming it's him.
I'm so glad they are all doing well on this food so far, especially Magilla!!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome