Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Greyhounds...
Thread: Greyhounds...
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
VanillaRat
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcadiaReptiles
Hey Lisa How do you get into doing volunteer? Id love to do some. Since we cant have a dog at the moment id love to be able to help in any way i can!
Awesome!!

Sadly GPAC isn't as active as they once were here,but the next time there is an event,I will let you know and you can come in with me and get a volunteer application...or I could just get one for you.Whatever you wish.They recently had their 7th annual greyhound picnic this month and it was a success.I am not sure the next event tho.

I have been MORE involved with Beagle Paws lately and they always NEED help and volunteers and foster homes and everything.I have been super busy with them and I know the more help,the better as we are constantly busy and have to do dog walkign shifst 4 times a day and everything...if you are interested in that,I can tell you more and again you can either come to the office with me or I can pick you up an application.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome