Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

recent BV-Andy pix :D

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Rocheal 
#1 ·
here are some recent pix of andy's cage (he's in there too ;) ) and some pix of him when he stole the q-tip from me one morning!! :crylaugh:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
grlunderrainbow said:
Very Cute! Lots toys in there :D But a little confused, are you calling him a Black Velvet or is that his name? Because he looks like a Standard to me..
Black Velvet Andy is his name, and if you look in my sig. u can see that i know he's a standard...it's a lil story behind his name ;)

i just have a crazy theme w/all my animals that they have some type of alcohol name brand in their name :D i know sounds dorky...but me and my dad picked "black velvet" as the alcohol to add to his name when i got him, he was only Andy when i got him so i combined the 2 and made Black Velvet-Andy or BV-Andy for short :D
(and when choosing black velvet it was b/c he is SO so So soft and being that he was my 1st chin and i never knew the diff. between standard, mosaic, black velvet (or that black velvet even EXISTED as a color type) till this forum :crylaugh:

yes, i'm silly...what do ya do? :p

#8 ·
He is very pretty! Be careful with the stuffed animal in his cage-- he could injest the cotton or some material which would not be good.. Just watch him and make sure he's only cuddling.

He looks very loved. :)

#9 ·
Rocheal said:
He is very pretty! Be careful with the stuffed animal in his cage-- he could injest the cotton or some material which would not be good.. Just watch him and make sure he's only cuddling.

He looks very loved. :)
yep, VERY loved :) and we do a daily 'check your baby '(aka his stuffed animal) to make sure there is no chewing and exposing bad stuff...for some reason he DOES love it like his baby :binkie: and doesn't chew on it, only humps and cuddles it :spitlol:

#14 ·
tarita2004 said:
yep, VERY loved :) and we do a daily 'check your baby '(aka his stuffed animal) to make sure there is no chewing and exposing bad stuff...for some reason he DOES love it like his baby :binkie: and doesn't chew on it, only humps and cuddles it :spitlol:
I had a chinchilla that LOVED her stuffed animal. It was in her cage for months but I ended up taking it out later. I don't know if it was just aging or if she started chewing on it. While it was in there, she cuddled it! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.