Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Trevor Update

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Sasami 
#1 ·
Trevor seems to be doing well. He went through a short phase of not eating much but is back to normal now. I might start giving him mealworms or something because crickets are really hard for him to catch sometimes :rolleyes:. I don't want him to starve. I'll still feed crickets...he'll just get another insect as a supplement. First I'll look for silkworms and if they don't have any I'll get mealies.

He's very tame but I don't handle him too much. He seems to enjoy being pet, haha. But who knows.

Today I cleaned out his tank. Normally I'd be cleaning it in a few days but this morning he knocked over his water dish right after I filled it...and flooded part of his tank :rolleyes:. And then he sat almost completely submerged in a big puddle...since it was where he always sits. That's probably not very healthy so I cleaned it out completely. Then I took a couple pictures! :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Geez, you're fast :lol:.

Thanks! He has probably grown a little but since I see him every day I haven't noticed a huge change, hehe. I need to measure him...

#5 ·
wow he is a nice toad

#9 ·
awesome little guy..love the set up...ten gallon?

#11 ·
Skratikans said:
awesome little guy..love the set up...ten gallon?
Thanks! Actually, it's not quite a 10-gallon. More like 7-8 gallons? :lol: But it's not much smaller in length...mostly shorter in height. Eventually he might move into a true 10-gallon. But it's not like he's very active or anything :rolleyes:.

#14 ·
Ravnos said:
You will likely end up having to go to something much larger than insects for him, they eat a lot. :)
Yeah, but right now at least he seems to not like larger things to eat. I've been having to just feed him tons of small crickets because he doesn't always eat the really big ones =/.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.