Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Mini video

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
I was just fooling with my camera,to see if I could get mini vids of my rats or other pets.And here is a mini vid for you guys to watch.There is no sound and it is just brief of some of my girlies on a shelf in the bathroom...now that I know I can do this,I will take some cuter ones in better light...
The stars in this video are:
~Candy
~Bluebell
~Sprinkles
~Cherry
~Sleepy

See less See more
#3 ·
Rats usually don't jump off of surfaces I don't think...at least mine will never ever leave a table if I put them on it. Either way, they're really athletic so it probably wouldn't really phase them to jump off if they really wanted to hahaa.

VR, who's the dumbo girl? I like her ;D

#7 ·
Angelnstuff said:
thats cute, arent you afraid they'll jump?
No.My rats will not try and jump off any surface.As Fez mentioned,rats usually will not jump off a high surface,unless they know there is another solid area to land on.

I didn't keep them up there for long anyway...I sometimes put them up there,if I am in a hurry to get cages clean and can't watch them at the same time.They usually settle in and lay down,till I come and get them.

There are two dumbos there,but the girly your talking about...is Sleepy.

I am gonna take better vids after,this was just a test! :D

#10 ·
i like the video, you should definately post more in the future

#12 ·
score!!! i could watch videos like that all day long:D
you know what would be cool...like showing all the little guys interact....do you have a rat room?

#13 ·
Skratikans said:
score!!! i could watch videos like that all day long:D
you know what would be cool...like showing all the little guys interact....do you have a rat room?
Yes,I do have a rat room...but it is not set up like a gym or anything cool...I need more space,before I do that.But I can definatly get some cute videos of them interacting and playing! Stay tuned!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.