Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

took mama shopping

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  mebri123 
#1 ·
my goo is so cute I took her to petsmart while I bought some more food for the clan of goos...... She sat on my shoulder while I wandered through the store and got lots and lots of attention from the other shoppers. I was so impressed that she stayed on my shoulder and didn't try to jump off... I love her soooo much
I cant believe how cool my goos are... My husband tells me to get rid of them all the time but i cant cause I love em
i love em
i love em
i love em
now I wouldn't try this with my other goos
but mama and me are tight and she is a very smart goo
she even runs around the house
and when I hold her she never poos or pees on me
the others---thats a different story

#3 ·
I always had wanted to do that with Ichigo since she was so attached to me but never got the chance.

I can't do that with Hikaru since she'd probably randomly jump off :rolleyes:.

#4 ·
ya thats what i was thinking about my other goos....:panic:
she was a good girl though....... :angel:
I wish i had some sort of collar and leash or harness to take her out with just in case she decides to jump off........ lol:idea:

#6 ·
love from an animal is so much better than from a human
they are incapable of hurting you on purpose.... Humans hurt oneanother all the time

#7 ·
I can take Bertie one of my boys anywhere as he loves to ride around on my shoulder, he leaps out of the cage onto me as soon as i open the door and snuggles into my neck. I'm just starting to get Bandit to do the same and Rolo prefers to be snuggled up in my arms but the rest won't have non of it and use me as a ledge to get elsewhere :lol:

#8 ·
Awww...thats awesome! I can do the same with my rats! They will just sit on my shoulders and not jump off.I agree that the love you get from animals is better then humans!!

#9 ·
Subaru loves to ride around on my shoulder when I'm doing chores around the house. She will run back and forth from one to the other. The other three just use my shoulders and arms as ledges. Carrie esp. like to jump onto other things. (sometimes things she shouldn't really be into!)

#10 ·
KLocke said:
Subaru loves to ride around on my shoulder when I'm doing chores around the house. She will run back and forth from one to the other. The other three just use my shoulders and arms as ledges. Carrie esp. like to jump onto other things. (sometimes things she shouldn't really be into!)
thats cute
silly goos

#13 ·
tarita2004 said:
that is good she is a good friend to ya! :) i love :heart: loving animals and their trust, it can be better than any human's trust :)

yep :yes: their love is unconditional...:heart:

Don't know how i missed this thread til now!
I love how you can call Degus ...Goos..hehe..its so cute!:)
You need to post a pic of you Goo on this thread!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.