Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Big Al's

Tags
pet stores
1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Skratikans 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a Big Al's near them? One just opened in a shopping center right near my house. I am really impressed. It is amazing. They have a nice store in the front with supplies and then the back is full of tanks with fish. They must have anything you can think of there. They have plants and turtles and frogs. It just opened and it is immaculate. I am eagar to see if they keep the tanks well. There are so many I cannot imagine how many people it will take to care for them. Oh and they have knowledgeable staff as well. I hope they are really the store staff and not just someone from corporate that are there for the store opening. The one guy there said I could bring Oscar in and he would be able to identify him. I want to bring him over this week.
I am really hoping they keep their store well. I would love to replace the only other store near me with a good aquarium selection. I just don't care for that store. I don't think they keep their animals well.

#3 ·
im located between both of you, so i should have one to!...does big al have a website or store locater?

#5 ·
Thanks!

#6 ·
From the store locater they only have two stores in the US, so you guys are the lucky ones- I wish it was near me, I can never seem to find pet stores with aquatic plant variety

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.