Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Ozzykins

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  litlebunnies2 
#1 ·
new pic of my kitty cat:D just had to share:p hes grown up so much :D

also i was wondering if anyone ever had a problem with firstmate 'premium' catfood...... my mom went out and bought a big bag of it the other day cuz she couldnt find the stuff he usually eats and a few hours after he ate it he started puking and then refused to eat is so i went and bought a box of catchow that will do till i can get him some more of his usual kibble..... has anyone else had a problem with that brand of catfood before? im certainly never buying anything from firstmate again, premium catfood my a** :mad2:

See less See more
#3 ·
woulda been a better picture i had removed his eye boogy....lol meh w/e he was sleeping so adorably i just didnt wanna bug him:p

#4 ·
woulda been a better pic had i removed the eye boogy but he was just sleeping so adorably i didnt wanna wake him up :p

i apologise if i posted this twice my computers crapping out on me

#6 ·
Your kitty is adorable! Switching food suddenly can cause a tummy to be upset, regardless of the quality of the food. He's gotta eat, believe me I understand, so I'm not picking - just saying it might not just be a matter of a "poor food". That being said, I had to look up first mate since I'd never heard of it, and it looks like their formulations contain both corn and wheat. I try to avoid foods with corn and wheat for my kitties as lots of furbabies have problems with these ingredients. I hope your little one feels better ASAP! :)

#7 ·
well of course i expected his tummy to be upset from switching foods but every other time ive switched his food he only got diarrhea for a few days, never once puked or had no energy at all, the same day he got some catchow he was right back to normal......
i usually buy him a food called summit i think thats the name of it..... he loves that food and it made his poo not stink as much and he was really active when he was eating that stuff and then my mom went and bought the wrong food....oh well
petcetera better give me a refund....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.