Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Snak Shak Hide-Away

21K views 36 replies 16 participants last post by  rodentopia 
#1 ·
#27 ·
I don't know about any other animals, but they do market these for guinea pigs as well, and I definitely don't reccomend them for guinea pigs. All the sugars are not good for them, not mention that the alfalfa is inappropriate for piggies over a six months old.

#28 ·
#29 ·
I have alot of Snak shak items for my Hamsters. i have that hide-away, a log to hide in, and a food dish. Rats will love this little hideout. My hamster doesn't eat it, but I see little nibbles here and there. There are ones for larger animals too like rabbits and guinea piggies, Overall they are great for any rodent/small animal (Also they have a guinea piggie log!)

#31 ·
my mice and rats use them as chew toys, they dont eat it, but at least they have fun tearing up the roof and such

#32 ·
I recently snapped some pictures of them and their snack shak belongings. This only includes hamster size food bowl, hut, and hide-away log.

Nosey in his log.

the little runt in the food bowl.

They're he goes again!

Nosey in his hut

#34 ·
i like those pics

#37 ·
in the pet shop near where i live they have one big enough to fit all my rats inside.

i got one for my rats before i got them and put it in their cage when they were here. it was too small for them, but they chewed it like they do on a salt lick/chew block.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.