Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Burned Kitten in calif

Tags
poor kitty
4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  BunnyFairie 
#1 ·
:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: I just read the story about the kitten that was burned by two teenage girls, as they laughed, I'm so :mad2: I could scream. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

#2 ·
I do think burning a kitten for an enjoyment, is rather cruel, yet down right wrong! Burning animals is a very bad thing to do. I do hope police have tracted down these teens and have given them there conequences.

#3 ·
these are the makings of two psychopathic serial killers and unless justice is served...society is just letting it happen

#5 ·
Those people need lives... :mad2:

#7 ·
It is a horrible, thing those girls did and they should pay severely for what they have done. I do hope you didn't really mean that you'd like to kill them. If so, then please talk with someone NOW. Violence as a response to violence is not healthy. You are very young and it is difficult to understand things like this at any age. What we need to do is work harder for tougher laws, and making it easier to do interventions for people who obviously need help before it gets to the point of them doing harm to others or themselves. I'm trying to work my anger at this situation and many others like dogfighting, into something positive. Its hard, very hard but I think its best.

#11 ·
I have comcast, and it was on my news stuff a couple of days ago, I'm not sure if I can get it once they put up other stuff. I'll look

#10 ·
That's just horrible. I don't want to kill them, no, because I don't believe in violence, but they deserve a severe consequence. I like the Law of Nature: Everything you do comes back to you times 3. If everyone felt as much pain as they were causing, people would think twice before they did stuff like hurting people/ things, even just teasing, or anything else.

#12 ·
Ahhhhh how can they possibly STAND it? Of course they don't care for animals but I want to shoot their dumb heads off. It's not FUNNY it's just terrible and these things you can't use words to express.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.