Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Software upgrades...

12K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  Jade 
#1 ·
Last night the database software that was running Paw Talk was upgraded. It looks like the home page (portal) has some issues with the new database server so I will need to upgrade this site ASAP. I am going to try and do this later today.

As we have a somewhat modified version of the software we might loose some features. I will work to put them back ASAP. My first goal is to get he software upgraded. Then I will look at restoring the other features.

Thanks for your patience during this downtime. It will be very nice to be running the latest version of all the software that runs our community.

Regards,

Andy R

#30 ·
I know its gonna take some time until all software upgrades have been completed but will we soon have that little arrow thing?
It is one feature that i really miss cuz it shows the last place in a thread that we left off at..the last place we replied to in the particular thread we are looking at. Helps me be able to catch up and not miss posts.

#35 ·
YAY!!!!! thank you for giving us the arrow back... it makes navigation soooo much easier :D!!!!

Do you know if we are going to get chat back?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.