Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Stray Dog
Thread: Stray Dog
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
NiNo
Playful Pup

0_0

EDIT

My brother went out for a meal and saw a poster saying lost Jack Russel, and it was exactly the same as Jess. So he phoned the owner and they were here within minutes.

Well, I have never seen a man cry so much in my life 0_0 He litterally fell to his knee's, crying. And the weird thing is, the dogs name was Jess! How crazy is that? Haha. I was freaked out XD

I'm glad she's gone back to her owners now, their now reunited <3 She went nuts, she ran for her life to see her owner.

I couldn't thank us enough and said there was a £50 reward, but we turned it down

Apparently, he took his grandkids to Legoland yesterday and asked his neighbour to let Jess out. But she forgot because some problems came up. He phoned his neighbour to ask if Jess was ok, and she told him she forgot to let her out, and that she'd go do it now. Well, she'd let Jess out and she'd ran down the road, her husband chased after her, but she was gone. And ended up at our farm O.O They live in Cwmbran, I'm in Newport. She travelled pretty far.

Well, I'm so glad we didn't have to take her to the RSPCA, god knows what would have happened :/ Now she's back at home with her lovely owners. You could tell she was much loved, his eldest daughter was there and started phoning everyone.

I do miss her though, she was very well house trained XD She slept on my bed all night, haha. I wondered why she seemed to respond to Jess/Jessy 0_0

He said she was hit by a car a while ago, and so that's why it looked like it did :/ [/b]

~ Tralissa Andalusians Stud ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome