Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Dog Bed stuffing?

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  leplake 
#1 ·
I recently bought Kitty a Bow wow bed I was wondering on what I should stuff it with they suggest pillows. I was thinking of Stuffing it with a folded up Double comforter or Duvet. What do you think would be better/softer for her?

she weighs approx. 55lbs

by the way I got the 26x42" size.

#4 ·
I've been toying with an idea for a couple of years - making a doggie bed for the boys and using some of that eggcrate foam for the "stuffing". I thought it'd be something nice for them since they're getting old. Can usually find a twin sized piece of the foam for 20 bucks or so (at Odd-Lots or stores like that).

#5 ·
I'd say try and pick something you can wash. Even if you can wash the cover, it's nice to have a good clean inside too. (Especially if you happen to have a bad flea season) I just know my dogs happen to be able to grubbify anything they sleep on, no matter how many baths they get. If washing is not important, I might try a peice of foam.. you may be able to find something on ebay.... Either that Or I think I'd slide a body pillow or two in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.