Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Puppies at the Lake

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  HappyDancer 
#1 ·
On my birthday we took the puppies to the lake and man did they have fun...I got no great pics, but I did get a few quick ones lol...

When you have 2 puppies, 2 kids and a SO you have a hard time getting the camera out quick enough lol, most of the pics are film on my camcorder lol

as you can see they are not so small any more lol...they loved the water...Ashley had to coax Libby a little to get her to go in, but once she got her paws wet she was all about splashing in it lol...just wanted to share their first big outing, and I have to say, they were amazing in the car :) for a long drive they were so so so good

See less See more
#9 ·
yeah they do...I sometimes miss the cute furballs lol but other times I love the fact that we can do more with them lol...they are getting so big and getting so beautiful, I mean they were always so cute, but nw they are getting their adult hair and all...they just amaze me lol cause I love them so so so much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.