Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Horse Halloween Pictures!

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  MzKityLvsBrdsTo 
#1 ·
Now, here are some Horse Halloween pictures that you just have to love...

I got "Buttercup" the animated Pony last year for Christmas and she is so adorable. And, my family knows not to mess with her because she is my baby. But, I live with a family of clowns (my husband included, and they keep me giggling all the time) One night, as I got out of the shower and came around the corner, the above pictures were what I saw! I swear I couldn't stop laughing for quite a time. The life sized skeleton was this year's addition to our Halloween collection that we have. Our son, Michael, grew too attached to him, and "Skelly" never made it out into the graveyard, but played "pranks" throughout the Halloween season. It was great. Hope you enjoy these pictures!

See less See more
#5 ·
Yea, like I said, I was coming out of the shower and I usually dress but this time I was only in a towel and was going downstairs towards the drier! The skeleton and horse stood at the top of the stairs!!! Talk about funny! I almost dropped my towel I was laughing so hard. :rofl:

#10 ·
Thats too funny! :rofl:
We got a skeleton one year, for halloween to sit on our front porch, he floated around our house for 2-3 years poping up in the strangest places, to mess with my mom, somehow he got the name Edguardo (spelling?) heh memories :D

I love Buttercup by the way.. david thinks im crazy cuz i want one.. hes like you know you cant ride it right.. :giggle:

#11 ·
Angelnstuff, Tell David you're never too old to have Buttercup! Hee Hee! I'm in my 40's and I just couldn't resist! My husband got her for me and she is so adorable! I told him I wanted to bring my real horses inside because at the time, we had them boarded further away than we do now and I missed them. :lol: He got me Buttercup instead! :rofl: Now my horses are only like a four minute drive away, if that! I could walk there if I wanted. It's great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.