Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Dartanion & I With no....
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
uMgaziRatRescue
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by An1ma1Lov3r View Post
OMG I loved the video. I've never got enough courage to try that. lol
thnx I figured since he was listening to my leg while my reins were dropped why not lose the halter all together? lol

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome