Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - New Avs
Thread: New Avs
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:29 PM
MzKityLvsBrdsTo

Talking Thank you, JADE!

Jade!!!! I am so excited!!! You have definitely made my day!! I can't wait to go through and look at all of them! If my son wasn't hungry, I would look at all of them now! But, I saw this and just had to tell you THANK YOU!!! YEA, I'm a happy avatar!!! Hoooraaay for new avatars!!!! THANK YOU JADE!!!! Sincerely, Charlene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome