Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Lookie what I got to love on tonight!
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 12:23 AM
TamanduaGirl
Adolescent Pup

I was just adding my wallaby experience to the tread even though it was old.

We carried her around all the time. Unlike most our wallabies were mom raised but since raised in a petting zoo with a tame mom they grew up tame. Mom would kick them out and we'd carry baby around and ad a pouch for them. I got the best pictures of Bindi above and the other pick is mom Blossom sitting on baby Bindi.

Mary
Quasi - - - - Hyzzie - - - - - Pua - - - Jupiter - - - Kat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

&
Angel Stewie

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome