Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

My Babies!

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  rat freak 
#1 ·
Some new pics of my foster babies.These were taken with my new camera.
This is the first time ever I had two fosters at one time and while it can be a little hectic here sometimes,it is also lots of fun!

Bambi

Hogan

Few more...

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh they are so cute! That last picture looks like Hogan is doing a beagle howl. I am too familiar with that - my neighbors have 2 beagles that are being trained as field dogs (aka - they are kept outside 24/7) I really don't know how their next door neighbors stand it with a new baby. They are always barking! Our houses are way too close to leave them out there barking.
Sorry about the rant- it's a cold night and I am feeling awful for them.

#4 ·
Awww...I am sorry to hear that.
Unfortunatly alot of beagles are kept like that here...it is quite cruel actually.Hogan was a "pen" dog.Kept outside and used for hunting.He has sores on the backs of his legs from being in a wire kennel all the time.

#10 ·
I will! :D

awww great pics, your new camera is impressive! they look so happy! you're doing a great job
Thank you.

aww!! cute kids Lisa! they look FUN! :D
They are fun and I am happy to have them both.They do sometimes become a handful,but for the most part they are greyt!

#11 ·
More! I really liked these ones!
Oh and good news...Hogan may be adopted to a family in New Brunswick! They are quite interested in him!!

Hogan looks really guilty here!

Bambi and thats Hatchet sniffing her

More...

#13 ·
Sorry...3 more!
Hehe...Hogan has a silly face in this one and Bambi looks so happy!

Big Hogan with his floppy neck rolls!

Happy Bambi,wanting the hot dog piece in my hand!

#17 ·
They are so cute!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.