Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Your dog breeds!
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 11:39 PM
HappyDancer
Dinky Corsetkisser

I have 4 dogs. Puppers wasn't so much chosen as he needed us...he was my brothers but when David was diagnosed with terminal cancer he decided that Pup needed a new home right then so he could bond with someone and David felt I was the person who could help pup the most...so I took him and never looked back...hes an Aussie from the shelter.

Lady is a cocker/poodle mix and she was a drive by decision...we were driving and saw a sign for free dogs...since most of these end up in bad situations we tend to go get them and rehome them the right way...well when we got there the Lady opened her door and Lady came running out, she was all ears and tripping all over the place, she jumped in the car and we were like ok then bye lol

Lady and Leia are Golden Retrievers...they were planned and researched...I love goldens so much, they are so beautiful and fun...we looked for sanctuaries and at the shelters...a Golden retriever sanctuary had some pure breeds rescued that were pregnant (the daddies were pure as well) and so we went to get 1 and fell in love with 2 so that was that lol...we have their papers and all that, but truely it doesn't matter to me, they are my babies

my favorite breed is ummm I don't honestly know lol...I am just sort of an all around dog lover...my best friend Petrie, was a mutt...her mommy was a poodle and the dad was the local mutt lol...when my friends pure breed poodle got pregnant (we were kids) she said I could have one...I was there when she was born...she was all white and the runt....she had a horrible under bite that I loved...we were inseperable for 19 years. I lost her 2 years ago and I still call out her name or wake up feeling like shes there...so I guess my favorite breed is a mutt...I just love them all lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome