Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Loving Home to Rescues in North East

4K views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  Aimee 
G
#1 ·

Greetings,

The Land of Myr recently lost its resident wizard, Gandalf the (standard) Grey, very suddenly and unexpectedly. His departure to the Grey Havens has left an emptiness in the heart of the entire Land. With his passing being a month gone now, we would like to once again open our home and hearts to a rescue chinchilla(s) in need. :)

The Land of Myr and its residents currently reside within Northern New Jersey. Jim (Llama here) and I are willing to drive quite far, as we have done for other rescues, so if there is a rescue in any of the surrounding states, it is very possible that we can still work something out.

Also, at the end of June, through the weekend of the 28th-30th, we will travel through parts of NY, CT, RI, and MA, as we will be attending the Boston Hedgehog Gathering. So if any rescues were available in those parts, this would be a convenient time for all concerned. :)

We are a rescue; therefore those who come into our care never leave. No “animal recycling”. Appropriate care, such as diet, cage size, veterinary visits, and most of all LOVE and ATTENTION will be given every single day. Age, sex, and colour are not as important to us as helping a chinchilla(s) in need.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns. I am more than happy to comply. Thank you. :)

See less See more
G
#2 ·

Greetings once again,

The Land of Myr is still in search of warm fuzzies in need.

More information is available in my initial post below, or as always, please feel free to contact me privately.

Thank you. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.