Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Registered Name Help/Suggestions Needed
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Mallory
PT's Troll Hunter

Red face Registered Name Help/Suggestions Needed

Please help me! I need ideas.

Since Boudreaux's now fixed, I've received his AKC registration form... And I don't know what to do for a registered name!

Since Boudreaux really doesn't go with any theme, I don't even know where to start. Also since its kinda long, I'm not sure if I should put "Boudreaux" in it or not!

Since his nickname is Boo, and thats generally what I call him, and since he is a black dog, I thought maybe something having to do with being scared. Not him being scared but, *jumps from behind bush and yells "BOO!"* type of scared. But that seems so silly and almost dorky to me. And I really don't like it.

He's really good with Delta, our toddler. So something regarding him being gentle and kind would be nice, I think.

He's also a dream come true for me, as I've waited for a Great Dane since I was 14 years old... But to have his registered name be something like, "Dream Come True" sounds kinda girly, don't you think??

I'm just so undecided!!

So thats why I'm asking for suggestions or ideas here. ANYTHING, really. I'd really appreciate the help!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome