Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Ducks!

Photos! 
4K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  red eared 
#1 ·
These pics were from last month,but I am only now getting around to uploading them.They were taken at Bowring Park,when me,one of my sisters,mom and my daughter were feeding the ducks.

More coming...

See less See more
#9 ·
I went feeding the ducks once and completly missed the huge sign that told us not to, I soon found out why though... The geese started chasing me and actually trying to attack me, they even surrounded me and I had to take a huge leap out of them to get away LOL .. Actually, it was really scary! Soon after the ducks and geese got out of hand they got taken away, the people said they were going to release them, but we all know they didn't because if they did the ducks and geese would just come back, but oh well :(
Anyway, your photo's made me smile.. pretty lil'things ;)

#11 ·
Thanks! I LOVE ducks.I love geese too,but they are very moody.
I noticed geese are quite tempermental! I never came across geese that DIDN'T hiss,squack and chase me! :rolleyes:

#13 ·
They are lovley pictures !! i love taking my little niece up to the park to feed the ducks here but the big swans try and eat out of her hand and she runs LOL
Im sure your daughter enjoyed herself!!
x

#15 ·
nice pics, Lisa

#19 ·
We had this one duck and her ducklings a couple of years back.
Very cute, and they came out every time we were down at our lake (small one 400-500 meters long and 50-100 meters wide and only 4 meters deep in the middle)
But if we were out fishing, we had a problem, they kept following us, and when we trouh out the line, the stupid ducklings thought it was food LOL
Especially a male almost ran on the water to get to the "food"...

#22 ·
Aww lovely pics! I went to a lake and was feeding the geese and ducks and man are those geese stroppy lol. They were chasing me all over the place NEVER AGAIN!!
My dog was too scared to even go near them lol they were hissing and snapping at her aswell lol norty geese! The ducks are cute tho bless em

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.