Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Blind Dog
Thread: Blind Dog
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2008, 02:28 AM
Angelnstuff
Salamander Burgermuffin

Aww poor puppy.. I think allies eyes might be going as well as if she doesn't have enough problems. Im not sure what you could do for exercise.. what kind of dog is he? I was thinking, maybe if it was a larger dog, maybe sorta acting as a seeing eye person and always keep one hand on him while out on a walk, not sure if that would actually help or not. Or maybe you could create like a scent trail around the back yard somehow.. I dunno, thats really a good question.. Maybe if they take him for a walk on the same route every day, then he would learn to trust where hes being lead and just kinda go with it.. but i understand why he would walk so slowly.. it would be really stressful to be lead around some random place not being able to see.. with cars and such around.. maybe if you could take him somewhere quiet to walk? like an out of the way park.. or maybe like a running track, like at a school or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome