Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Separation Anxiety?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Punxatawny
Salamander Buffalokisser

When I married Richard I had intended on leaving Kramer with my mom and brother cause he was supposed to be the family cat. But aparently he was attached to me so much that he was really upset and meowing at my mom to make her follow him to the front door like he was saying bring her back to me. Well when I came three days later to get him he was all over me and now since that 3 day seperation he hates when I go behind closed doors, so this means when I go to the bathroom I can close the door but he has to be able to push it open so he can come in. When I leave and Richard is still here he will meow at Richard and won't leave him alone till I come back home. if we are both out he will great us at the door meowing. He will also watch me from the bedroom window when I leave. this has been going on for 4 years. I have just adapted to him and I know he's fine when I'm gone he just doesn't like it when I first leave.

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome