55K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  Biancaaa__x 
#1 ·
#10 ·
My passion is Mini lops and German lops
Here is our youngster Winnie

And this is our wee boy Mash.

Both Winnie and Mash are Mini lops.
And this is our German lops

Orange is Morgen, White is Kasch, agouti is Pepin and Sooty fawn is Dutch.

#13 ·
My Californian just had 10 more babies last night, but only 7 of them made it..
We now have a total of (8) 5 week old babies and (7) 1 day old babies..
Plus the mom and dad...
Too many!!!!

#16 · (Edited)
I have three, I guess mutts or mixed then. Although I think they look like Silver Fox rabbits. I'll post some pics. What do you think?

Angel

Blue

Ebony

Okay I've tried to resize them and as far as I can tell, It didn't work, but thats what I thought last time too and I ended up w/ one tiny pic. and one HUGE pic. LOL

#17 ·
Those rabbits are beautiful! I've never seen a rabbit like Angel before!

She's my favorite :)

#24 ·
If there's the chance they may chew it then it's NOT okay!! Acacia chewed the carpet rug a couple times but in those instances I knew it was because she was bored so I covered the chewed bits with a cardboard box.
Acacia still lives on a rug on the carpet floor. I disagree with wire floors for any animal as well. Bad times.

#25 ·
I can't post links or pictures yet because I'm a new member :(
But I currently have a female Agouti Continental Giant and at the other end of the size scale,a male Seal Point Netherland Dwarf.

Over the years I've had many Netherlands and a Flemish Giant. Years ago when those buns were still alive,one of my male Netherlands escaped and mated with my female Flemish Giant (yeah,he must have had ladders or something to help him mount her hehe) and she had 12 babies. I kept one because his colour was beautiful,a pure,light grey. No blemishes or other colour markings. He didn't take after his mother in size though,he didn't grow much bigger than his dad (Netherland Dwarf). He was my Flemish-Dwarf hybrid and a wonderful bunny :) x

#28 ·
Need help with my rabbit breed!

Hi I need help with the breed of my rabbit, I was told she was a French lop, and then she was a dwarf lop. I'm so confused can someone tell me what she is please. Shes got like cashmere fur and shes quite big.

Does anyone know how to put a picture on here I'm new to all of this.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.