Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - newbie posting links
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Mygala
Curmudgeon

Welcome to Paw Talk. I think you'll find that, in the long run, this forum is worth a little inconvenience you might feel at the start of your experience here. There are a huge number of pet owners, of all levels, that come here to share and care. There is a great deal to learn, and a great deal we'd like to learn from you. Don't get ahead of yourself though, and read the forums before you start posting. You might also want to check the dates of threads. Nothing says "Newb" like posting to a thread that died out three years ago.

As far as your posting restrictions go, I don't know any good forums that don't have some kind of posting restrictions on newbs. Otherwise they'd be full of spammers and trolls.

If you can't make 20 good posts without having to post links or pictures, ...then you probably don't have a lot to say anyway.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.

Last edited by Mygala; 04-11-2009 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Apparently, Mygala can't spell....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome