Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Will this kinda wood be harmful to mice?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
winterose
Adolescent Pup

Will this kinda wood be harmful to mice?

Ok so i saw a little wooden cabinet at a tag sale and was thinking i could turn it into a cage for some mice by cutting the doors and putting in wire and glass so they got air and digging ability and then using like tile or something for the floor so that it is easy to clean. but my question is its made out of composite wood and i was wondering if it would be harmful because i know some wood it harmful and some isn't. and if anyone had a list of which is which it would be great thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Candy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Lilly Bud
Pet's name:
Baby
Pet's name: Pinkie
Pet's name: Lilly Pad

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome