Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Newfoundland - Arcadia Reptiles(Reptile Rescue)
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2009, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
ArcadiaReptiles
Adolescent Pup

We dont have our domain anymore. Ill eventually work on getting one again. We arent located in st-johns, NL anymore. Were in Moncton, NB.

If anyone needs to get in contact with me to help rehome any animals i can be contacted at [email protected]

We work with exotics in general now. Mostly we get contacted and try to rehome without bringing the animals into our homes. Here and there we end up taking one in but our home is pretty full so this work better for us and for the animals as they dont have to be uprooted too many times. Sometimes we also find fosters(We have a few friends who foster for us).

Even if its an animal needing a home in NL or NS feel free to contact me. I still have contacts in the province and can always steer you in the right direction.

We also do reptile shows for educational programs. Girl scouts, daycares, schools etc. We don't charge for our shows but have been given donations(All donations go towards the upkeep of the animals).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the cockatiel
2 cats(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
)

the ghost cornsnake

the Blizzard cornsnake

the amel motley cornsnake
Also handfeeding three baby cockatiels and Fiance has his own plethora of animals

Click on names to see photos

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome