Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Aggresive cat advice

Tags
aggresive cat
1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Seige 
#1 ·
I have had my cat Friskie since he was 4 months old. We found him eating out of a garbage can infront of our house. He is a 14lb. pure muscle orange tabby with a white chest and paws. He loves me, but has to stay in my room 24/7. We have 2 cats and 2 dogs which he is extremely aggresive towards. and we just brought home another cat and a turtle.
He can be a big sweet heart but most of the time he is very aggresive to anyone else that comes in my room. Is there anyway to get him to stop being so aggresive towards everyone and everything. Also he keeps scratching a leather chair in my room, i tried taking the chair out but he started scratching the frame of my bed. Even after i put a nice scratching post in my room he doesnt use to. Any tips?

#5 ·
Well my cat is a real sweetheart she loves me like crazy but i also had the same problem with scratching. I bought her a post to scratch but she didnt like it and it even had a sent of catnip :( so she scratches my wall and i try to stop her but when im sleeping she still does it.
Also with the aggression , she is probably overwhelmed by the pets that u have since she has to stay in one room 24/7 and a cat needs its space so if the room isn't that small she'll be territory aggressive she doesn't like anyone in the room because its the only room she has.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.