Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

David's New "Play Pen"

Photos! 
1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
So, I woke up early this morning with some weird idea to make a play pen for my mouse, Eddie!

I've been busy in school so I've been wanting to get him out of that cage, stimulate him some, and since it's Saturday, why not?

Okay so, I made it out of the box our new printer came in, an old towel (for him to crawl on" a few socks for him to huddle and curl up in, a toilet paper tube (that I took out his cage so he's somewhat familiar with it) and the box the people at PetSmart put him in when we got him, for a cozy little house.

Okay, pictures!! (The little colored dots are some food I scattered around for him)

His house, with a little door~

His toilet paper and socks :D

A big blur, aka fast lil' David :rolleyes:

Bird's Eye Views

Him, the blur, again, (I lifted the house to see this, he's running in and out of that thing :D:D)

Explorin his corner~

And his big but going into his tube (probably trying to get the food I stuck in there)

I needed to stimulate him some how, and this was pretty fun to make. Homemade stuff is so much cheaper ^_^.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.