Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Flag this video!

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  RayRay 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Yes,some guy put a rat in a live trap and dunmped it in a bucket of water and filmed the rat struggling to get out and dying.

#11 ·
I feel bad for giving my rat's a bath, cause of the way they scream and carry on. But actually drowning a rat is mean. I mean I laugh when my rats get a bath, but only cause its like cute and sad at the same time, but I never actually dunk them in the water. and I always dry them off and give them a good cuddle

#12 ·
I know.
SOME rats are drama queens when it comes to baths and it does make you feel horrible.I did have some rats that enjoyed baths though.
But the ones who scream and squeak and jump to get out and poop everywhere,they are pitiful.

But this guy defiantly wasn't bathing the rat! :mad2:
But the video is gone,so thats all that matters.I just wish something bad would happen to that idiot now.He has no excuse!

#14 ·
Kinda reminds me of how a lot of people have videos flushing live mice down the toilet. Seriously, the poor things are trying to get out, one guy tried to flush it three times and it kept coming up. I felt so awful. :c
Someone else fed their piranhas a duckling they found outside (the video has long been removed but I was horrified, the piranhas ate his feet off!)

And yeah, my rats were pretty good with their baths. The one squeaked in mild protest a bit, but then really enjoyed being rubbed down with a towel! haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.