Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Preventing and Treating Ear Infections
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Zylca
Part of the Pack

I used Zymox for my Samson. He had chronic ear problems and would freak out anytime he would see me coming with some solution and tissues. It got to the point I could not have anything white in my hands including socks....

The vet suggested this http://www.amazon.com/Zymox-Pet-Trea.../dp/B0025YOJXS for an alternative to having to clean out his ears and prevent me from having to tackle the dog. This stuff works on it's own and saved us the stress.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome