Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

yey :)

Photos! 
1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Purple-Hops 
#1 ·
Here's Akina last night. Her eye is almost better, I never did get around to the other vet due to money and student loans and junk and also my roomate hadnt paid for 2 months. I should be able to get her to the vet on or around my winter break from school in Febuary for the depocillin but right now she's back to her normal self hopping and running around, begging for treats, doing her tricks, making everyone smile. My little princess :)

*** Her eye scared me for a while b/c the lid was stretche and I figured she would never be able to open it again let alone SEE but she's been showing no signs of this whatsoever and the lid (as you can see) has shrunk to fit again!!:D

See less See more
#6 ·
Vet today confirmed all. Not really, he took a swab to send to a lab to see what antibiotics will be best since Baytril is so useless. He's seeing if there's anything else other than the penecillin injections. I LOVE this vet bc not only does he ake me more comfortable with my bunnies but he also waives the office visit charge for me and only charges me for the services :D Which is a super wicked help :) She goes back early next week to have her cheek drained and her eye fixed up all at once.
*** Also, while I was picking out souvenirs I found the white resident cat in the recycling bin so I got a pic!!

#9 ·
So I got her on my mind now. My vet picked her up from school this morning- bc I cant make it out so early on weekdays- (I got the best vet!!^^) and she's spending the day with him. He tested it and depocillin injections will work so he'll hook her up on that today. He's also removing her cheek abscess which has grown quite large recently.

She's not a happy camper, however and knew what I was doing when I put the carrier in her pen. She had a bath last night bc she was stained with pee and carrots :/
Anyway, put her in your thoughts and pray for a safe and happy return today at 3pm!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.