Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - My Rats
Thread: My Rats
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Diamond01
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I hope all goes well for him and yes i totally forgot about males being able to have MT like girls. Its all in my notes but I have been so stressed and busy with Knee sugery coming up which is this tuesday and making shure jon can handel all the stuff over night if I have to stay and for a couple days if I am outof it, its not going to be like a cold were I can take meds an be ok for a bit to help, I am gonna be layed up for 8 good months. well I can get around but 8 months to a year or theropy but 3 weeks down with the stiff and sorness. and I havent been on here a lot and proaly wont be to offten for a while so there will be lots of reading and catchign up but I love to read.
But yes males can get MT like females as spaz said but not a commen. Tweedel I hope that is not what he has I know you have been having lost pass latly due to age and PS rats that you rescued in poor conditions and i hope that your little guy ratprincess turns out ok and all is fine after he gets his sugery. wish you all godo luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome