Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - What kind of dog/s do ya'll have?
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2002, 11:51 AM
mrswolfsong

Well what doggies do I have in my closet. LoL
I am owned by Captain Drools Aka Cappy, a shihtzu / peke mix whos tongue hangs out to the side and walks to the side instead of a straight line. He had a lil accident at a young age so he looks like an old man but is just a pup of 2 years. He doesn't let the other 2 get in his spots around me unless I call them.
The next doggy I live with came from a client that didn't want her anymore since she would have kitty balls for dinner, if you know what I mean. LoL Mia is a 9 year old Italian Greyhound that is mixed up as to what sex she thinks she is. Heaven forbid I forget to cover up my pillows in the morning. But she loves my daughter and has finally given up eating kitty balls for dinner. And last but not least, there's Buster. Buster is a 2 year old shihtzu that is Mr. Submissive. He's submissive to the kitties he resides with along with the dogs and rats and ferrets. The only one he's not to afraid of is my sons rabbit that he sleeps with at night. Well he doesn't actually curl up with the bunny but they are in my son's room at night. I will sometime soon be adding an Alaskan Malamute to the pack for my hubby. So if anyone knows of any good breeders let me know.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome