Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Chinchilla

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  chinzilla2010 
#1 ·
We are considering a Chinchilla for our home. We are looking for a breeder close to Naples, Florida. Thanks.

#4 ·
There are a lot of really knowledgable people there and things don't get sugar coated but it is a family friendly forum and personally I think you are quite rude.

Sometimes there are benifits to being around chinchilla people. there are not a lot of chinchilla people here. Members of other forums including that one often are involved in breeding and showing and many like my self are members of national organizations such as mutation chinchilla breeders association

No where, where there are a lot of people will everyone agree. Often there is more than one way to do things but as long as the animals interest is at heart that is what matters. I have made some very great life long friends on that forum.

#9 ·
I had to get off the forum because people started hetzing me.
I do not mind people telling me what they thing, but when I can't get on a forum and read a post because I do not know what names I've been called, I consider people very rude...

I'm on both american, english, danish, sweedish, norwegian and some times german forums.
American forums often has this "we know what it best, and every body else are stupid" attitude. That's the attitude I was met by at C'n'H...
They got very rude and extremly defensive if somethings were said, that they didn't agree on... Personally I hate forums, where every thinks they know every thing, and if some other point of view is mentioned (like things we do in europe), people freak, I just don't want to spend my time there. And that IS rude IMO.
Not a good forum, unless you just want to listen to the same people saying how good their friends are, and talking about every thing should be done one way, and no other way is acceptable...

ABC:
Good for you. I just dislike that forum a great deal. I've only been treated as bad as I did there one or two other places...
You may say there's a lot of different ways to do things, but it has to be the ways people on that forum is already doing tings, or it's just not okay...

#10 ·
then you need to take a step back and see yourself as how you approach people .. casue everyone is rude in your eyes or has an attitude for one reason or another. but you don't take constructive critisim well and that you need to work on ... casue no matter what kind of color or where your form critisim is every were .... DEAL WITH IT !!!!

I had to get off the forum because people started hetzing me.
I do not mind people telling me what they thing, but when I can't get on a forum and read a post because I do not know what names I've been called, I consider people very rude...

I'm on both american, english, danish, sweedish, norwegian and some times german forums.
American forums often has this "we know what it best, and every body else are stupid" attitude. That's the attitude I was met by at C'n'H...
They got very rude and extremly defensive if somethings were said, that they didn't agree on... Personally I hate forums, where every thinks they know every thing, and if some other point of view is mentioned (like things we do in europe), people freak, I just don't want to spend my time there. And that IS rude IMO.
Not a good forum, unless you just want to listen to the same people saying how good their friends are, and talking about every thing should be done one way, and no other way is acceptable...

ABC:
Good for you. I just dislike that forum a great deal. I've only been treated as bad as I did there one or two other places...
You may say there's a lot of different ways to do things, but it has to be the ways people on that forum is already doing tings, or it's just not okay...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.