Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Photos! Will a glider get along with other animals?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 07:02 AM
Jennicat
Rodentologist

No, you can't pair them up with another animal. They can and will attack them if they're together. Plus, none of the animals you mentioned climb or glide like a glider, and most of the gliders I've had spend virtually all day up in the air.

Really, your best option is to get him a friend and a bigger cage. I understand that can be expensive, but that's part of owning a pet. It's concerning because if he has any medical issues, they will likely cost way more than another glider and a cage.

If you're still in VA, there's no statewide prohibition on gliders -- there are several active breeders there. [I'm in NC and get rescue gliders in from up there all the time]

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome