Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Photos! Jürgen,Caoimhe & Bronagh
Thread: Photos! Jürgen,Caoimhe & Bronagh
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Vladina
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ha ha, I can see that I am not the only one who wants to steal Caoimhe from you and snuggle with her! But, I don't want to mess with the attack dogs and the electrified barbed wire so, I guess I won't be kidnapping her.

ALL of your babies are just precious and beautiful...I guess Caoimhe's dumbo ears and sweet smile just happened to steal the show. It makes her even more precious that you said she is a sweet girl. Ahh, what jewel she is!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome