Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Cat Litter Allergies!?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
Aluyasha
Mouse Obsessor

Exclamation Cat Litter Allergies!?

Any suggestions? I am becoming more and more allergic to cat litter. I have tried all of the normal scoopable brands of cat litter and all do the same thing to me. Itchy arms, sneezing, watery eyes, and making my cheek bones hurt. And it seem to last all day.
My husband cleans the cat box so I do not have to. But I cannot even go anywhere near the side of the house that has it. Nor can I touch the cats when they have been near it. Also, clean litter even gets to me.
Does anyone have any options for me to try? I would like somethng that does not stink and that my cats could easily get used to.
I fear that my allergies will get worse and I do not want to even think about rehoming my cats just because of their litter.
Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Pets:

1 Rat: (Ace)
1 RC Hamster: (Hannibal)
3 Cats: (Tao, Drew, Jak-ke)
2 Ferrets: (Fisher, Georgie)
1 Betta: (Maxwell) + (5 Platies and 1 Molly)
Rest in peace all my little Mice: Tempo, Aaron, Tatiana, Pei, Shi, Orange, Spotty, Lee Hyun, Key, Calvin, Chun, Jiro, Hero...
And my past Dookers: Lulu (my heart), Frodo (my old man), MoneyPennies (the first one), ect...
Aswell as all my lost Cats (my beloved Haru, ect..) and Bettas (Stahl the creepy one, ect..)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome