Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Picky hedgehog needs more fiber!
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
tinypixiexoxo
she-mayor of Whoville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toirtis View Post
Although Erinaceids are omnivorous, they are mainly insectivorous, so higher protein, very low fat, as well as some fruits, etc (try to be as locality-specific as possible). Earthworms and grubs are an excellent choice for the former part of the diet.
Is it okay to dig up worms? I keep hearing that we are not supposed to go out and catch bugs and worms from the wild because there are pesticides and whatnot that could harm her.

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Izzie the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome