• Gunea Pig

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 11.0%
41K views 128 replies 91 participants last post by  eaturbyfill 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Guinea pig......sorry lol

#4 ·
Rats! I've had rats, mice, hamsters, and gerbils, and rats are definitely my favorite.

#8 ·
RATTTTTTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!

I had to say rats!I have owned mice,hamsters and a gerbil and definatly have to say that rats are the best out of them.Rats bond with their owners,are playful,friendly,affectionate,trainable,smart,clean and very cute!I love them sooo much!I am actually addicted!

#9 ·
Had to vote mouse....just because no-one voted for it...lol, otherwise I'd of voted Rat. I KNOW that rat's gonna win though. Just take a look at the boards lol

#12 ·
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww lol SO cute

#15 ·
I have to go with Scarlette. Prairie dogs. Once I got prairie dogs I told myself flat out that if I had a prairie dog years ago, I probably never would have even considered other rodent pets. :)

#18 ·
I'd say pouched rats, except they're not for everyone. VERY affectionate and sweet, and easily trainable. however, not very easily handleable for the inexperienced.

#20 ·
I didn't think Prairie Dogs were considered rodents. Anyway, adorable animals...I knew a petstore woner who kept hers in the store while she was there. Very friendly. First and only Prairie Dog I've ever met

#21 ·
i voted for other as i had Jirds a few years ago, i had 2 females and they were lovely, they are like gerbils just bigger but very friendly and easy to handle, i'd love another but sadly they are not easy to come by :( the ones i got were from a pet store and they only had those few in and none since.

i do like hamsters (i have 5) and would love a Degu or 2 sometime in the future.

bye

#22 ·
You know, I've only ever heard good things about jirds. This exotic breeder I know says they're the ONLY animal he's gotten in that doesn't bite if they aren't tame.

I can't say the same about my spinies... lol.

#25 ·
It's Hamtaro time, chick chick chick chick WHOO! Hamtaro, when we work together it's much better, My best friend, little hamsters make things better! Laura's off to school it's time to... Do you get I voted for hams?(For those of you who are grown-ups and don't still watch cartoons, that was the theme song for an old cartoon about hamsters called "Hamtaro") Hamsters are amazing pets and are totally cute. I my expeirience they are great pets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.