Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Aging Dwarf Problems...
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2011, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
tinypixiexoxo
she-mayor of Whoville

She is diabetic. She is on a holistic herb medicine that just SMELLS SOOO BAD and she has learned how it tastes..

I thought I'd bathe a tiny mealworm in it to help her eat it, but the medicine KILLED the mealworm!! And needless to say, she did not eat that worm.

Having a heck of a time getting jiggles to drink the medicine though. I was provided with the smallest syringe (is that what it's called?) but Jiggles squirms!

She has hardly any flesh for me to pinch on her neck, but when I do that is the only way I can shove the thing in and give it to her. I sure hope this isn't causing her any more pain/dammage than she was in already!

And the fact that she had her blood taken.. Poor Jiggles.

The peeing problem is off and on. Until I get my paycheck and get her a bigger cage, I will continue to clean out her wet spots. I need to order a big bulk supply of bedding. I really like carefresh and sunseed.

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Izzie the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome