Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Wal-mart employee begs public to contact PETA
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Blacksheep
canis lupus familiaris

I have worked at wal-mart and can tell you that Pets isn't just one section. It is Paper, Pets Chemicals. At one point in time, all of the fish in one tank were so sick that they got trapped in the filter and died. You could see that some had broken spines. I suggested proper care since healthy fish would easily bring up sales (hoping that they would do something) but in reality, their fish are farmed like dogs in a puppymill. I guess its cheaper to let them die than to actually take care of them.

A couple years ago, a friend called about the well being of hermit crabs at our (at the time) local petco. Next thing you know, ALL of their crabs were taken. This petco no longer sells hermit crabs.

The problem here is I don't know who to call about fish

[B]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spyro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Loki
Luna

Last edited by Blacksheep; 01-15-2012 at 11:37 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome