Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - New to the Piggy Forum, Just adopted a New Piggy(Special Needs)
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2012, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Krazy Kritterz
Playful Pup

Here are some Photos! The Cage was made by my Coworker as she had it for her piggy then she got another one and doubled her cage so she sold this one to me. I have altered it a bit she had it opening only from the top but I put a door on the Front. I also have a tray in it so the wood doesn't soak up anything and smell. Its 2.5 Ft x 3 ft x 2 ft High

Of course this is the photo when i got it, now its all decked out in Blankets, huts etc... for Topper

Topper

Proud Mom of:
Peyton- 2.5yr Old

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tyson- 5 yr old Miniature Pinscher
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dodger-8 Yr old Miniature Pinscher

Shiverz- 3 yr old DSH

Whisper- 2 yr old Siamese

Popperz-American Guinea Pig

Oh yes and My Husband Brian(He's as bad as the Kids)

R.I.P- Gunther- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome